(1) Employment and Partnership
No vacancy at this moment. Neither is an internship available.
※Due to the volume of applications we receive, we request our prospective candidates to check their eligibility before applying for our international development consultant positions, against the following screening criteria. You are eligible to apply, if you have:
- A Japanese nationality.
- Because we welcome that our staff work from home and in remote areas, the place of residence in Japan will not be a criteria.
- Experience in JICA project management.
- Knowledge, experience, and/or academic background in one or more areas of expertise.
- TOEIC score 800 or over. Other equivalent language certificates are also acceptable.
- If possible, advanced knowledge of French and Spanish.
- Literacy in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
-Ability to set up, by your own, an internet connection at average business hotels in- and outside of Japan.
The Knowledge Hub Limited Liability Company
Address: Nozakicho 7-13-1106, Kita-ku, Osaka city 530-0055 Japan
|E-mail address required|
Your message has been sent.
Thank you very much for contacting us this time.
Please wait for a reply from us for a while.